What is ITIL®?
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a best practice IT Service Management framework developed by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) within the UK government. It has been developed in collaboration with leading industry experts, consultants and practitioners over the last 15 years. Since its launch, ITIL has been widely accepted throughout the world as the de facto standard for best practice in IT Service Management.
What you will learn:
1. Introduction to ITIL Concepts, Terminology - Gain a high level overview of ITIL V3.
2. The Service Lifecycle - Understand the fundamental ITIL lifecycle stages, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities.
3. Service Strategy - How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations.
4. Service Design - Transform business requirements into strategic solutions.
5. Service Transition - Manage change, risk, and quality assurance.
6. Service Operation - Establish day-to-day business operations and customer expectations.
7. Continual Service Improvement - Strategize for overall process and service improvement.
8. Prepares participants to take and pass the ITIL Foundations Certification examination successfully.
This workshop is packed with stimulating discussions, lots of practical examples, and a real-life case study woven through the course to illustrate the concepts taught. The ITIL® Foundation exam will be conducted at the completion of the workshop.
On the last day of the training, there is an 40 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 2 hours. The questions on the final exam include material that is covered in all phases of the training. All participants who get an overall score of greater than 65n% will receive a certificate that indicates that they are ITIL Foundation certified based on examination.
Time Line for Next Level
Once a participant has successfully completed the ITIL Foundation program by clearing the Examination, He/ She can take up the next level of Intermediate exam.
--ITIL Foundation-- 1 day
For more details mail@