In the current economic climate, businesses of all shapes and sizes are searching for innovative ways to reduce operating costs and reintroduce money into their cash flow statements. Company owners and management continually face major expenditures in different forms of energy.
Energy Management Systems (EnMS) can enable organizations to enhance their energy efficiency, reduce costs, and improve their environmental performance in a controlled and systematic way. Effective energy management is a priority focus because of the significant potential to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions worldwide. The ISO 50001 standard will establish an international framework for industrial plants or entire companies to manage all aspects of energy, including procurement and use.
Power being crucial for inclusive economic growth of the nation, Government of India is incentivizing all energy sourcing sectors towards attaining sustainable ‘Power for all’. India has immense production capacity and infrastructure to achieve this target. However, to unleash the full potential of India's power sector, consensus amongst stakeholders is needed to arrive at the optimal energy mix and their commitment to achieve the target.
Against this background Inspirenet in association with DNV GL Business Assurance is organizing a1-day Program on‘Greening the business profitably’ on February 4, 2017 at Navalmal Firodia Seminar Hall No. 4 – West, A Wing- 5th Floor MCCIA Trade Tower, S. L.Kirloskar International Convention Centre, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune.
Inaugural Panel Discussion by industry stalwarts on the theme 'Energizing the Future'
- Session 1:- Understanding the standard and benefits of ISO 50001
- Session 2:- Case studies on Green Company and implementation of energy management systems by industry experts.
- Session 3:- Subsidies/Investment opportunities in the energy sector- A Government Perspective
Some of the prominent Speakers at the program are:
- Mr. H N Daruwalla- (Senior Vice President, Ex-Godrej) and Consultant
- Mr. P P Kokil- Chief Sustainability Officer, Tata Power (Mumbai)
- Mr. S P Garnaik- Chief General Manager, Energy Efficiency Services Limited, GoI
- Mr. Prakash Tikare- Regional Manager for Indian Subcontinent & Middle East, DNV GL
- Mr. Umesh Joshi- Head (AFS Sustainability), Mahindra & Mahindra
The Seminar would be of great interest and importance for your organization. This program is applicable to Senior Management, Middle Management, All concerned Engineers in field of Energy, Environment & Sustainability.